Monday 28 April 2014

An introduction!

Okay, introductions first, I guess? Yeah.

I'm Liam Evans, I'm 19 and I'm an actor, fresh from finishing my A levels just last year.

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to be an actor (You know, after the whole paleontology thing but I was a 3 year old boy obsessed with dinosaurs so sue me) and there's nothing else I'd rather do. I've always been enamored with the concept of being able to take people on emotional journeys with a character, and to create something that really sticks in people's minds. I've started this blog to share my journey as an actor (hopefully there'll be a journey) as I try to get myself work, and hopefully the one role that it'd be my dream the play: The Doctor (Doctor Who's lead role)

This blog won't solely be me discussing my acting however, I'll be talking about actors I admire, television shows, films and plays I adore (Perhaps even a few reviews) as well as what my life is like on my gap year, which is quickly looking to become gap years...

I want to share what it's like being an actor, especially an actor of my age with no prior professional experience, which makes it very difficult to picked to audition for professional experience due to a lack of professional experience. (Catch 22's, gotta love 'em.) (You don't) I'll be talking about my auditions, classes I take, roles I'd want and other acting experiences I have.

Hopefully this blog will be entertaining as well, I don't want this to be a set of essays that you read and feel like you have to mark or something, I want you to enjoy reading them!

So, uh, I guess sit back, follow/subscribe or whatever the hell you do to keep track of a blog, and enjoy my ramblings! Thanks a lot dudes/dudettes!

-Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment